Coming into this class, we were asked to assess our digital fluency and throughout the class, we had to keep a learning narrative with 4 different outcomes in mind. Learning outcomes:
- 6.2 Students will be able to express ideas with digital information and media by
- 6.2.1 creatively using digital text, media, and data
- 6.2.2 working collaboratively with online digital tools to produce new information resources
- 6.2.3 identifying and evaluating digital tools needed for the design and development of projects
- 6.2.4 applying digital technologies in meaningful ways across various disciplines of study
Coming into this class, I feel that I have a strong understanding in digital tools, but I can always improve. I have experience in working with certain digital tools, I have created new information resources with the tools I know, I have helped other find certain tools they needed for a digital project, and I have applied digital tools in other disciplines. Throughout this class, I expect to either expand on my knowledge of the digital tools I know currently, or learn new tools if not both.