We are less than a month away from completion of the Cemetery project and it is coming along very nicely. Our group has figured out naming conventions, the spreadsheet format, inclusion of grave numbers, landmarks for the GoogleMap, and thumbnails for the images to upload onto Omeka, We have made a great amount of progress and now we just need to complete the spreadsheet, put the final touches on the GoogleMap, and then batch upload everything onto Omeka. We have broken down that 6/7 group members must enter in at least 75 registrar pages into the spreadsheet, we gave leeway to one because of the GoogleMap work they must complete. I will be responsible for 75 pages and then uploading our newly formatted images, since the original photos were too big to produce a thumbnail. I am really excited to see the final format of our project.